Hello darlings! I’m starting my weekend early today, and am off to GoMA with my lovely mum to see the Spanish Masters for my birthday. I have lots of awesome things in store for you next week, including a guest post from a lover of rustic weddings which I can’t wait to share with you! Have a lovely weekend x x
Sigh…another Monday done and dusted. Mondays can be hard. It’s easy to find myself dreading the start of the week and wishing for one more day to sleep in, play with crafts, read my book, browse Pinterest, and lounge on the couch drinking tea (not all weekends are like this for me, only the best kind!). I do find Mondays a bit better to handle when I think of what I have to look forward to during the week and beyond.
After all, it is just another day…
This week I’m looking forward to:
- A family dinner planned for tomorrow night
- Exhibiting at The Vintage and Handmade Bridal Showcase in August (read my post about it here)
- Seeing Xavier Rudd in concert on my birthday (he just happens to be playing in Brisbane on my birthday, not making a special guest appearance at my party – I wish!)
- Going to Finders Keepers this weekend with a dear friend
- Launching my new favour range Oranges & Lemons in August
- Watching my 3 year old nephew play his first game of soccer in a couple of weeks (this is going to be SO ridiculously cute)
Pretty pictures also assist immensely in curing the Monday blues – enjoy!